Airbnb

Airbnb - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Aug, 2018 - 9:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Online rentals
16th Jan, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Airbnb

Airbnb

Ever rented through Airbnb? What has your experience been like? See what some landlords and prospective tenants had to go through:

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Airbnb

I would never rent a place to strangers with me living there. That one where the 3 people were going through the landlady's fridge was very creepy.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Airbnb
A Friend

Airbnb History & Civil Business Politics

I have used Airbnb several times renting a room or an entire house. It has always gone really well. No complaints from me. The owners have been well organized with information about everything you need to know. I have been able to rent an entire house for cheaper than a hotel room. Only positive experiences for me so far thankfully.

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Airbnb

I'm with Doggone, if I'm renting I don't want to be there when they move in and I will only supply the basic necessities so if they damage anything its easy to replace.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airbnb

Airbnb landlord hit with record fine

AMSTERDAM has slapped a record fine of $417,000 on a landlord and agency which broke council rules in renting out 11 apartments via Airbnb. Ref. Source 2b.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Airbnb

'I can't live here. What am I going to do?'. BUCKS parties, hens nights, strippers, drugs and alcohol. Neighbours of unruly "Party houses" say they feel powerless - and governments are doing nothing. Source 1h.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Airbnb

Landlords who rent their places to guests need to be held responsible for what their guests do - period. That includes disturbing the peace and littering. You don't like cleaning up after people then do not rent.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Airbnb Politics Business Civil & History

San Diego council stands firm on tough Airbnb regulations despite threat of legal action. Tough new regulations that will sharply curtail short-term vacation rentals in San Diego will move forward, the City Council decided Wednesday, despite legal protests lodged this week by the home sharing industry. Source 2p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Airbnb

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,