Abnninja Introduction

Abnninja Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:55pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 39 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,119
Avg: 24.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 57,263.50 FP
Charm: 70

Abnninja Introduction

I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons since the time of the Chainmail rules. I'm interested in the Rokugan setting and to see if there are any D20 Rokugan character generators and for anyone interested in starting a game.

Contribution: Diamond (Credit: $89) Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Greek Orthodox | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature: Come back carrying your shield, or on it."
Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Abnninja

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Young Master? *laugh*, it's been a long time since anyone called me young! Thanks you and glad to be here.

Contribution: Diamond (Credit: $89) Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Greek Orthodox | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm
Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Abnninja

Hi Abnninja! Nice to have you here. There is a 5e, 3.53, 2e and 1e version of Dungeons & Dragons available to join. If you wish to join one of those please let me know which and I can give you the link to create your character. If you ever have questions please ask here and someone will help even if you're not so young *wink*.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle

Introduction Abnninja

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a 3.5 kind of guy. Also, do you know if there is anyone or if there are any links for people who play the D20 version of L5R. It's from the reprint of Oriental Adventures and the Rokugan campaign setting. Again, thanks for your help.

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction

For 3.5 go here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post to create your character.

I do not believe that setting you mentioned is available here, however in time if you become a Dungeon Master you can always run one if you like. Reviews on Role-playing Game systems are kept here: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews.
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 656
Avg: 12.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 858.44 FP
Charm: 56

Abnninja Introduction

I've seen you around in a few other topics, but not in the RP section as of yet.

As mentioned, several Dungeons & Dragons games are taking in players, the one I run included.

While a Rokugan game does not exist at the moment, you can gauge interest in the same by creating a thread on the subject here: Source 4d.

Contribution: Premium 1511629195 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle

Abnninja Introduction

Thanks for the information. I'm still feeling my way around here. This seems like a great place. Also, thanks for sending the link. I was looking for a place like that. I have to think about the way I'll approach the post to ask about interest in a Rokugan game as well as developing a campaign. Question, if/when I do this can I tell people what books they need? People will definitely need the reprint of OA and the D20 Rokugan campaign Setting rulebooks. Can I share some of what I have with them? When I say share I know I have to be careful so I mean providing snippets of info from a sourcebook someone may not have access to. I have almost all the D20 Rokugan sourcebooks, and I may have all if I can find them.

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!
Post Date: Wed May 24, 2017 - 6:13:51 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We interrupt Abnninja Introduction to share wisdom from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 24th May (GMT), in history on the 24th of May, 1955 AD the following birth happened:
Thad Ackel: Horse trainer
Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Abnninja Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Abnninja - 57,263
2. KNtoran - 36,621
3. Krakyn - 20,629
4. Usabookworm - 12,994
5. FairMaiden - 10,778
6. Play by post - 9,643
7. Hunter - 9,384
8. ICon - 8,684
9. ScottI - 5,900
10. DianeC - 4,031
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Canabusis - 3,146
12. Felipe - 2,886
13. Mdg - 2,606
14. Buddha - 2,566
15. Kullgen - 2,550
16. Txtrpg - 2,484
17. Dcaikins - 1,784
18. JoePublic - 1,459
19. FarSeer - 1,203
20. Nosaj - 1,189

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 9 Hours Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 1.2 Day(s) Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.2 Day(s) Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 6.6 Days Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2nd May, 2017 - 11:51pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am