Abnninja Introduction - Page 3 of 16

Quick question, is it okay for me to make - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 3

There's a section just below where you punch your text in for a post, several rows in which you can put the roll description, die size, die modifier, and number of dice.

Topic for it is here: Source 9c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Abnninja

Abnninja, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 3,250 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Abnninja, thanks for supporting the work in the Community. You are entitled to a custom Avatar. If there is a photo you will like to use please send it to me and I will install it for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Abnninja

Thanks. I'm trying to decide whether I want a photo or to keep what I have. I kind of like it. If you an icon of a Spartan it would have been over! As it is, I'm looking through my photos.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Abnninja

I am sending you an Email. You can reply to that with your attachment. It does not have to be a personal photo of you it can be of a spartan but the image must not be copyrighted or a trademark. You will find it difficult to find public domain options but I will send you one in an Email.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction

How can I tell if something is copyrighted or trademarked? I have a few different Spartan Officers that I've used as screen savers over the years. Also, I haven't seen the email yet. If you are busy I understand. Life comes first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Abnninja Introduction - Page 3

Sent the Email since yesterday. Just sent it again. Please check Spam or Junk folders. You may want to look at this: Avoiding Legit Emails As Spam and give a blanket not junk rule for "Bordeglobal.com". You can send me what you have and I will have a look. Please make sure they are under 1MB.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Quick question, is it okay for me to make a post asking about best apps for Dungeons & Dragons ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,