Abnninja Introduction - Page 8 of 16

Abnninja, thanks for your informative Posts, - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction - Page 8

Abnninja You've been Tagged to the Topic: American Special Forces vs British Special Forces based on your expertise.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

Today was a gorgeous day here. I stayed away from work and pretty much worked using my phone… and replied to messages here too. I drove out to the hills, the people here call them mountains but they are hills, and walked the trails all day. Just stopping to answer the occasional important email, reply to a post, or eat a bit. Now I'm home but what a great day. Since this is a thread about a pre workout pic I figured a post workout post would fit! wink.gif.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ninja, that sounds like a wonderful day. It is always so nice to get away from everything. We get so caught up in things that don't even matter. Getting into nature just helps me to relax.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Page 8 Introduction Abnninja

Yeah, me too. I need to do it every so often or I go nuts. After having the job I used to have where I was out in nature weekly and often for days or weeks at a time I need to reset by going somewhere secluded and just walking around. Usually I go off the beaten path and really get into nature, but yesterday I stayed on the path. Today it's back to the old grind though.

The issue here is it takes so long to actually get to where I can really be secluded and traffic is really bad. When I do I tend to leave very early in the morning. I always pack my little survival pack because you never know when you are going to need it and then I jump in the truck and off I go. Half the time it's so on a whim that I don't even tell anyone I'm going… which goes against my very own rules. But rules are made to be broken, especially your own!

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

Yes being able to get away and recharge is always good. I, myself, like to get lost in a game and veg out some for a few hours or a day. That is almost like getting out in nature.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction

KN,

Yeah, sometimes just cutting loose and getting away is critical. In this hectic world in which we live we often forget we need a little me time. And we're so interconnected me time is harder and harder to get.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 8

Yeah with kids still at home it is even harder to do at times. That is why I started to immerse myself in fantasy realms. If I could not get away and out in nature I found my time in a whole different word very nice.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Abnninja, thanks for your informative Posts, especially the ones surrounding your personal experiences as they are quite detailed at times. I sent you a couple of Emails, when you get a chance please check.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,