Tangela Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Hello, I recently wrote a post for RoK and - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction
A Friend

Tangela Introduction - Page 2

Sorry, I might have added a step there. Click your name, then click member edit. You will see a lot of options there. There are six buttons you can choose from at the top. Click edit functions. That gives you the option to edit the skin and signature.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 12
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Tangela

Ah, I was wondering what that button did. When I press it, nothing happens. I will try again, but I suspect something in the way its written doesn't handle my screen reader well. Its nothing essential to using the site, though, so I'm not super worried about it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction
A Friend

Tangela Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes, I'm not sure. That's how you do what you need though. If you have any more questions be sure to ask.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Tangela

Hi Tangela, the reason you may not be able to access those buttons is due to the way they are presented. The button activates a popup with more buttons, but don't worry… I'm going to escalate this so our administrators can take a look. They always want to ensure that everyone can participate and will look for ways to help you. I can tell you there is no option to change the layout. There used to be several options but there is only one layout now because it responds to any browser size or type.

Rather off topic, but...
Kyrroeth, thank you for helping, you did great!

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Introduction Tangela

Replying to: Kyrroeth indeed, thanks so much for your help. I'm glad to see this'll be forwarded to the admin, and if there's any further information I can provide that will help, don't hesitate to let me know.

Finally, does anyone have an answer to the first part of my earlier question? In ROK2, may I write that my adviser is my half sister, rather than step sister Or should I just try and see if it meets approval?

Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction
A Friend

Tangela Introduction

Tangela, glad to be able to be of assistance. As to your Ruler of Kings 2 question… that should be no problem. They are flexible with things like that. It won't affect the game either way. Just write her up as your half sister. There is actually a specific thread for questions about the game. You are much more likely to get an answer there about that sort of thing if you have more questions later.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:37pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Tangela Introduction - Page 2

Welcome to International Disucssions Tangela. Thank you for telling me about your struggles. In an effort to make this site better for you and those with related challenges I have started this Thread: Making International Discussions Compatible For The Blind. Please bookmark that and tell me anything that I need to know to help you better navigate the site.

For your question about ROK II. Initially, the Advisors cannot be changed at the moment but there is nothing stopping you from seeing her like a half-sister or working into your story the discovery of that at some point. For ROK II related Discussion you can use this Thread: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text Role-playing Game General Discussion for Bugs there is a submit button on the game pages.

I hope that helps and I am very excited to have you and others with similar challenges here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Tangela Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Hello,

I recently wrote a post for RoK and while the grammar was correct when I submitted it, all my apostrophes were removed upon posting to the forums. Any way to fix this, or prevent it from happening in the future?

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tangela Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,