Scotti Introduction

Scotti Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Feb, 2017 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Me
Premium Starter
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 4
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 5,900.00 FP
Charm: 1

Scotti Introduction

Hey there, I decided to join because I like the concept and it seems fairly interesting to me and it's something I'm extremely interested in given I like my history and things like that. Hmm..what else to put here. I'm not sure, oh, yes, I'm here for RoK II and to make new friends.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:47am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction Scotti

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Scotti Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi ScottI! You will find lots of history here so feel free to jump in the topics anytime you wish. If you need help navigating then please ask here in your introduction.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scotti

ScottI, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,300 FP.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scotti

ScottI, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,300 FP.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Scotti Introduction

ScottI, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 3,250 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.5%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Scotti Introduction

Hi you must really like it already. There is a history section covering all eras. History is based on who wrote it so its likely that you will read different perspectives.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Scotti Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,