Donation Drive - February 2017

Donation Drive February 2017 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Top  Donation Drive,February 2017
1st Feb, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

We used to have Donation Drives some years ago - its time to bring it back. Our last big request for Donations was for the further development of ROK II but this one is different. This is a general Donation Drive in order to accomplish a number of things in the Community.

In this Donation Drive we hope to raise at least $1,500 to enable the following:

1. Further development of ROK II (Clans, Partner)
2. Text Role-playing Game Creator: Personal Rival
3. Adjustments to the site to cater for the Blind
4. Pay the high cost of hosting a community this big.
5. Add in more explanatory videos

Do these things sound exciting to you? Are they things you will like to see here? Then we need to reach our target of $1,500 for February, 2017.

Bonuses for Donators

For those who Donate during this Donation Drive you will get 30% more of the standard FP given. Some examples:

* Getting a Premium Account will get you 3250 FP instead of 2500 FP Compare Membership Types

* Donating for 1,000 FP will get you 1300 FP

* Donating for 15,000 FP will get you 19,500 FP

* Donating for 120,000 FP will get you 156,000 FP

Don't wonder about it: Donate Now

Donation Drive - February 2017 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

We received three donations from one Member (Scotti) so that puts us at 7.4% for a start. Thanks for the support in helping make International Discussions a great place to be.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donation Drive - February 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I will see what I can do to help this time around. I hope I am able to contribute but it may be later on this month.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

February Drive Donation

I will as well but it will be later on in the month for me too.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

I'll see what I get for this paycheck and maybe toss in a $100 or at least a $50, and see what else I can offer as time goes on. Maybe I can make at least some difference.

Also how would you go about making this a website that those who are blind can use? If it's anything like what computers offer, the programming for such always seemed a bit finicky.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:44pm

2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Thanks to all for your pledges.

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Also how would you go about making this a website that those who are blind can use?

The emphasis will be on linking to things they cannot find because of Pop-ups, etc. Those who are visually challenged can use these two Threads to give me any tips:
* Blind & ROK II Text Role-playing Game
* Making International Discussions Compatible For The Blind

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive February 2017

Our Donation Drive has been boosted to 12.8% after another Donation this time coming from Thomaslee. Thanks much!

3rd Feb, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive February 2017 Community News FAQ & Feedback

Our newest Premium Member and latest Donation Drive supporter is Abnninja. That put us up to 15.8% of our target. Thanks!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - February 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,