Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 5 of 6

I'm curious KN. I wonder how much - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Donation Drive,February 2017
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017
A Friend

Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 5

Not everyone is in the same boat as I am or others. You donated what you could and help add us to where we are now. Never feel bad for what you were able to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

February Drive Donation

Thomaslee,

It's as KN says. Everyone who tries does what they can. The fact that you would give more if you could even though you have less to give right now speaks volumes.

25th Feb, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Thomaslee is actually our biggest contributor after KNtoran, so as I said before… you do what you can when you can, but I have the feeling he wanted that extra 30% FP, hence the jealousy.

26th Feb, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 February Drive Donation

I hope you get all the funds you need. It will be good to see some more of that list covered. Helping the blind use the site will be really good!

27th Feb, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

One of the promised features funded through this Donation Drive is almost ready. See the latest: Relations & Leadership.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Even if this donation drive doesn't achieve the goal it has been very successful. It has generated a lot more donations than the previous drive. It's still not over for this one. There is still time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donation Drive February 2017 - Page 5

I had a family member pay me back some money they owed me today so I turned around and put that money and a few dollars more into the donation. While it will not get us to 100% it does help a little bit more.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donation Drive February 2017 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

I'm curious KN. I wonder how much gold 32,000 forum points would buy in Ruler of Kings. I think your sneaky plan is to buy all the gold and become Ruler of Kings by being the bank to all the players *wink*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - February 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,