NFL Super Bowl LI

Nfl Super Bowl Li - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Feb, 2017 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

vs
Super Bowl 2017 - Sunday, February 5, 6:30 PM - NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas
3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NFL Super Bowl LI

Super Bowl LI

This Super Bowl is supposed to be about the game of American Football but it will also be one of the most political ever. Trump already has adversaries in attendance from mega-stars to the New England Patriots. Who do you expect to win, will you be watching and do you predict any controversial happenings?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

LI Bowl Super NFL

I don't want to put my foot in my mouth with future results but I'm going with the New England Patriots. I will be looking at the whole thing including the pre-game show.

5th Feb, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

NFL Super Bowl LI Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How can anyone doubt that the Falcons won't win this and win it big too. They will blow those Patriots out of the stadium *wink*.

5th Feb, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

LI Bowl Super NFL

Watching it right now. Nice to see former Pres. Bush toss the coin with his wife. So far the general moods seems good let's see how this game goes so far the Falcons are proving they're there to play!

6th Feb, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

LI Bowl Super NFL

Good to see the Patriots come back to life. The game is tied now but the Falcons have lots of time to have the upper-hand. A very interesting game despite the craziness Brady did mid-game.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

NFL Super Bowl LI
A Friend

NFL Super Bowl LI

There was a time I'd be all over this. Not any longer. With the scandal regarding the deflated balls, the scandal regarding Belichek cheating by spying on teams, this happened twice, I think the Pats should be disqualified from football and have Superbowls stripped. Then there's the Steelers coach, that was my team, tripping a player as he ran down the field. Oh, and I won't mention their QB. Plus the NFL hid the concussion issue for years while some of my favorite players died. Nope, I'm done with the NFL.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NFL Super Bowl LI

Tom Brady rallies Patriots to 34-28 overtime win over Falcons in Super Bowl LI

Down by as many as 25 points, Brady led New England to a 34-28 victory to claim the franchise's fifth Vince Lombardi Trophy. Ref. USAToday.

6th Feb, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NFL Super Bowl LI Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Definitely one of the best super bowl games I've seen in awhile. I knew the Patriots could do it and with the Falcons becoming complacent because of their big lead it secured it big time.

> TOPIC: NFL Super Bowl LI

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,