Peeking At Someone's Phone

Peeking Someone' S Phone - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Feb, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Be honest with this one, do you sometimes find yourself peeking at someone's phone when they're nearby? If you have then what's something really embarrassing that you saw or read on it and since we're here… would you deliberately look at someone's phone when they're not around?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Phone Someones Peeking

I have glanced at peoples phones from time to time but it has been nothing more than a glance. I have not seen anything that would be considered embarrassing or anything. I do not make much of anything as I am always looking around for possible dangers and not really looking at the phones, I just see they have a phone and it is on or not. I am one who is very aware of what is going on around him.

18th Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Peeking At Someone's Phone Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm like the last poster, its just a glance. Some people handle their phones like a broadcast unit… I think they purposely want you to look at it specially if its the latest model.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Phone Someones Peeking

Yes, I have glanced at other peoples' phones as well. To be honest, if there is something that really catches my attention I may linger a bit longer but I try not to do this.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Phone Someones Peeking

I don't see a reason to do so. Such might catch my attention if its flashed my way, but I don't go out of my way to peek, nor to I pry further than glances.

I value my own privacy too much to invade that of others.

> TOPIC: Peeking At Someone's Phone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,