Duncan Hunter

Duncan Hunter - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Duncan Hunter US Representative
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Duncan Hunter

Hunter spent campaign cash at cigar bar

Documents show Rep. Duncan Hunter’s campaign continued spending money in the last quarter of 2016 on “food/beverages” at a cigar lounge in his district, where he was photographed apparently smoking a Cuban cigar on Election Night. Ref. Source 7j.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Duncan Hunter
Duncan Hunter (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Duncan

I think if he wrongly spent campaign funds he should pay them back. Then I would challenge these same people to look into the other candidates across the nation to see how they spent their campaign funds. I bet there is a lot of this "Misuse" of campaign funds going on all over the States.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter
A Friend

Duncan Hunter History & Civil Business Politics

I think we have to inject a little bit of reality into this. If he spent a few hundred bucks on an election night party and that isn't allowed, then make him pay it back, much as KN said. And again echoing KN, let's see how many of the other Representatives and Senators did something similar. I mean, there are 535 of them and I bet a fair number on both sides of the aisle made this innocent mistake.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Duncan

Justice Department investigating Rep. Duncan Hunter

The U.S. House Committee on Ethics voted to defer investigate Rep. Duncan Hunter’s campaign spending, but it will hold off on the probe at the request of the Department of Justice, the committee announced Thursday. Ref. Source 7u.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Duncan

Goodness gracious, and now another one may be doing something either illegal or unethical. Why is it that people get in these positions and they think they can start doing whatever they please? This goes against the very things that he (Supposedly) stands for.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter

DOJ actions signal serious concerns for Hunter

The Department of Justice has asked the Ethics Committee to hold off on its review of campaign-finance allegations against Rep. Duncan Hunter, due to its criminal investigation. Experts say that's a move that has landed some lawmakers behind bars. Ref. Source 3j.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter
A Friend

Duncan Hunter

This is not looking good for Congressman Hunter. Why do these people get themselves in these positions? Do they truly start to think of themselves as above the law, somehow entitled? I think that's the case but I just don't know.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Duncan Hunter Politics Business Civil & History

Duncan Hunter’s scandal: FBI raid signals truth coming. Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Alpine, is at risk of a stunning fall — of losing the safest of Republican seats because of self-inflicted mistakes. Source 2q.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Duncan Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,