59th Annual Grammy Awards

59th Annual Grammy Awards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  59th Annual Grammy Awards 2017
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adele won five Grammy Awards, including album of the year for “25.” She also won Grammy Awards for song and record of the year for her hit “Hello.”

In a performance that was the talk of the show, Beyoncé, who recently announced she's expecting twins, did two songs from her album "Lemonade" during a nine-minute artistic set that celebrated motherhood. Ref. CNN.

59th Annual Grammy Awards (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Awards Grammy Annual th

James Corden hosts the 59th annual music celebration at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Performers: Adele; Kelsea Ballerini; Chance the Rapper; Lukas Graham; John Legend; Bruno Mars; Metallica; Sturgill Simpson; Carrie Underwood; Keith Urban. Collaborations include: Maren Morris and Alicia Keys; Demi Lovato and Andra Day; Tori Kelly and Little Big Town; Anderson .Paak, A Tribe Called Quest and Dave Grohl; and The Weeknd and Daft Punk.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

59th Annual Grammy Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Brutally honest rankings of every Grammy performance

The Grammys are music's biggest night. Not every performer is up to the task. Ref. Source 6p.

23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Awards Grammy Annual th

I had fun watching the Grammys this year, although I did cringe a bit when Adele had to restart. I didn't quite like the arrangement of the George Michaels tribute either, as I thought it was much more drab than he would've liked. Adele is a super funny lady and watching her tear up and thank Beyonce made me love her even more. She remains modest, even as she wins all these awards.

> TOPIC: 59th Annual Grammy Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,