Co-sleep - Parents & Children Sleeping In Bed

Co-sleep Parents Children Sleeping Bed - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kids taken away from mum who co-slept with them

A MOTHER of two young boys who continued to co-sleep with them, despite repeated warnings from professionals has lost her children to foster care. Ref. Source 9r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bed Sleeping Children and Parents Co-sleep

I know that at times you children sleep with you for a variety of reasons. I see nothing wrong with it. Taking away kids because you all sleep in one bed is a abuse of the courts power I think. IF the children are happy and cared for then allow them to sleep as they will. I know in the past things like this have happened and kids grow up just fine. I also know that a lot of the so called "Experts" at times do not have kids of their own and are just guessing at what is right or "Normal". But normal is not always correct for every situation.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Co-sleep - Parents & Children Sleeping In Bed Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Let me get this straight, so out of either necessity, poverty, or a combination of the two the bulk of humanity has been sleeping together as a family for about the last 100,000 years minus the last few hundred. Now, some supposed experts say this is wrong and takes a woman's children away and puts them in the system to be raised by a foster family? [..] I dislike "Experts" sometimes.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

People hear about a few isolated incidents, freak out, and intrude in others' lives in a futile attempt to prevent it.

Its a tired old tale.

14th Feb, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Co-sleeping can be a risk to the child specially if the child is less than 2. If the parent is a deep sleeper and moves it could result in the child's death.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Co-sleeping has some benefits it improves bonding between the parents. There are beds that reduce the risk of accidental suffocation by adding a place for the baby that is next to but slightly apart from the parents.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Co-sleep - Parents & Children Sleeping In Bed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,