For Honor

For Honor - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Nov, 2018 - 9:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For Honor
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

For Honor

'Not just hacking and slashing to win a fight'

IT'S one thing to hit people with swords in a video game, another to do it in real life. So how does this game stack up for someone who does it for real. Ref. Source 4l.

For Honor
For Honor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

For Honor
A Friend

Honor For

I have seen some previews for this game it is something that I am interested in trying out. I can understand the appeal for fighting with swords. This is not real life and sword fighting in real life is much different.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

For Honor
A Friend

For Honor Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I was excited for this game until I found out there's not much in the way of stat-progression. You get a couple of passives and then all experience after that is used toward unlocking cosmetic features. I'm glad they put in cosmetic features, but I was hoping it would have some more Role-playing Game aspects to it.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

For Honor
A Friend

Honor For

Hm, sounds like something I'd like to try but I'll wait for a few more reviews first.

10th Nov, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Honor For

You can see how good the game is by how fast the price is dropping after their release.
My opinion is to not buy it, if you can borrow it that would be best… or rent it.

> TOPIC: For Honor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,