Evil Mothers

Evil Mothers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A Thread dedicated to any mother that would do the most horrific things to their child. You might think it is rare, but it isn't... there are so many cases we decided to dedicate this Thread to them.
14th Feb, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Evil Mothers

Mother convicted of raping daughter, 8
Original Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 12:06pm

What a sick, sick, sick woman! My gosh, we are speaking about her own daughter! What the heck is going on with this world?

international QUOTE
A JURY has found a mother guilty of raping her daughter. The 41-year-old woman, who cannot be named, was accused of raping her eight-year-old daughter at her home at Donnybrook, north of Brisbane, between November 2005 and February 2006. The mother pleaded not guilty this week in the Brisbane District Court to one count of rape. During the trial the court was told the child allegedly saw her mother standing in the doorway of her room holding a sex toy, or what the child called a "fake boy thing". The woman entered the room, pulled down the young girl's pants and inserted something into her vagina, the court heard. Source 2z

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Mothers Evil

Mother leaves 8 children alone to marry guy in Nigeria
7th Jan, 2008 - 2:23am

I hope these kids are put in GOOD foster homes and this woman never, ever have custody of these kids again! Imaging, leaving them alone with little food and no money! Sickening woman!

international QUOTE
A Harris County woman could face child endangerment charges after allegedly leaving eight children home alone while she traveled to Africa to marry a man she met on the Internet, authorities said Thursday. Charges are pending against the woman, whose name was withheld Thursday. She reportedly flew to Nigeria on Monday, leaving the children with little food and no money. Veteran Harris County authorities said the children's case is one of the saddest they've seen. "It's just terrible," said Lt. John Martin of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A deputy making a welfare check at a home in the 11000 block of Barker Grove Lane in Cypress about 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday found six children between the ages of 1 and 9 alone inside, Martin said. "At first the children would not answer the door, but the deputy managed to persuade them to let him in," he said. "What he found inside the house was just deplorable conditions. There was trash everywhere, roaches everywhere. He said every item of clothing in the house was dirty and there was very little food." The children told the deputy their mother had left several days ago and they didn't know how to reach her, Martin said. "The children were given no way to contact the mother, even if there was some kind of emergency," he said. Later on Wednesday night a 15-year-old girl arrived at the house and told authorities her mother had flown to Nigeria on New Year's Eve. The teen said her mother left her in charge of four siblings — a 1-year-old boy, a 7-year-old boy, an 8-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy, said Estella Olguin, a spokeswoman for Child Protective Services. The teen was also caring for a neighbor's 3-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl, Olguin said. Investigators spoke with the neighbor, who said he regularly left his two toddlers at the woman's house while he worked. The man said he didn't know the conditions inside the home were so bad, Olguin said. The neighbor, who authorities did not identify, told investigators he had driven the woman to the airport for a one- to two-month trip to Africa, where she planned to marry a man she'd met online. The neighbor said the woman had told him that her sister was due to arrive by bus from New Orleans to look after the children.The sister, however, had not arrived by the time deputies discovered the children alone three days later, Olguin said. Investigators are in the process of contacting the sister and other relatives to confirm the story and find out what happened, she said.... Source 5x

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Evil Mothers
A Friend

Evil Mothers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

While my mother is not as bad as these examples she was a terrinle mother to me. I could not wait til I was 18 and out of high school so I could get away. Being raised by her most of the time due to my dad being a teacher then a truck driver I was tormented like none other. My mother played favorites. If anything happened in the house I recived all the bla,e. Since in my mothers eyes my little brother did no wrong and my older brother knew better. For example, I came home one day from school during the day when my little brother stayex home because he was sick my moms lamp got knocked over and broke. I come walking into the house and I was told to go clean up the mess I caused and that I would not get any supper for breaking that lamp.
After all the time I spent in my room away from the family I learned a lot about myself and what I would be. I spent a lot of my free time away from home and away from my mother every chance I could I would go truckung with my dad to the east coast and back. I looked forward to those timez and enjoyed them a lot. I am glad to have spent the time with my dad and many summers in Southern Missouri with my uncle to be the man I am today.

> TOPIC: Evil Mothers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,