Brooklyn Introduction

Brooklyn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 6:31pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 48 95 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Brooklyn
Brooklyn Introduction
A Friend

Brooklyn Introduction

I need something to do as I work my job on the 11pm to 7am shift and I love writting. I love and roleplaying, because it helps my story, plot and as well as character developement. So, I will be willing to join in any roleplay.
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Brooklyn

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,878
Avg: 7.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 38,119.45 FP
Charm: 250

Brooklyn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have openings in both my 3.5 and my AD&D games. If you wish to submit a character take a look at the rules and go from there. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the questions threads.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Guest please SHARE: "Brooklyn Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Brooklyn Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Brooklyn Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Uzbekistan

Country of the day Uzbekistan

Unanswered Threads for Uzbekistan, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 14 Hours Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:07am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:48pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:40pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:42pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am