Alexander Acosta

Alexander Acosta - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Feb, 2017 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Alexander Acosta Dean, Lawyer, Nominee
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alexander Acosta

Florida International law school dean Alexander Acosta will be President Trump's nominee for Labor Secretary.

If confirmed, he would be the first Hispanic member of Trump's Cabinet. Trump's original slate of Cabinet nominees did not have any Hispanic representation.

Acosta is the son of Cuban immigrants.

He nomination comes one day after Andy Puzder, Trump's first pick to lead the department, withdrew his nomination. Ref. CNN.

Alexander Acosta
Alexander Acosta (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Alexander Acosta
A Friend

Acosta Alexander

I would like to see him be the secretary of labor. I think this is a good pick and it helps debunk the notion that Trump is a racist too. But I think that was a name given to him just to see if that lost him the election. I have no issues with Alexander Acosta being in this position.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Alexander Acosta
A Friend

Alexander Acosta History & Civil Business Politics

After reading a bit more about him I agree with KN and I think this gentleman will do just fine. He doesn't seem radical. Can this be someone that actually garners bipartisan support?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Feb, 2017 - 10:22pm

> TOPIC: Alexander Acosta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,