Timeline Review

Timeline Review - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Timeline Review

I remembered this book when I was thinking about time travel. It's explanation of "Time" travel makes the most sense to me. The book was very enjoyable as well. Much better than the movie. I love the medieval time period. I would love to time travel there to visit it. I wouldn't want to stay unless I was nobility. The daily life was just too hard for my taste for non nobility. The book has interesting characters and an intriguing plot. I would recommend this book to anyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Review Timeline

I'll second that recommendation. Excellent book with an enjoyable tale and characters to match. Still has a few technobabble holes, but it avoids the cliche'd ones at least, and such are nigh impossible to avoid when speaking of either time or alternate dimensional travel.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Feb, 2017 - 8:19pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Timeline Review UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The movie version of the book was so disappointing. It wasn't terrible but there was so much that could have been done. The characters were so much better developed in the novel. I really enjoyed Marek and how he was so knowledgeable about that time period.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Review Timeline

The movie version is usually not as good as the book. It's very rare. You two have me intrigued. I guess I'll be buying this. How do you feel about historical fiction?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Review Timeline

I really enjoy a lot of historical fiction. I love period movies etc. They usually have a good love story in there as well.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Timeline Review

If you like historical fiction I'll give you one really good author, Sharon Kay Penman. This is thanks for turning me on to this book.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Timeline Review
A Friend

Timeline Review

I think you will really enjoy the book. I will check this author's work out as well Thanks!

> TOPIC: Timeline Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,