What Is The Most Outrageous Thing You've Done?

What Outrageous You' Ve Done - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

What is the most outrageous thing you've done?

Is there something you've done in your past that would be considered outrageous, crazy or bad?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Done Youve Outrageous The What

Free base climbing cliffs or climbing a mountain just because it was there. Or cliff jumping into a lake when your half wasted. There are many things that I did that was very dangerous growing up. How am I here to talk about them now is something I ask myself a lot. I spend many nights and days just roaming around in the back woods with nothing with me. I think this is how I developed a great sense of direction. Going places that were wild and unexplored with just the clothes on my back. As I did this I learned to start taking things with me. After over a year of doing this I learned to take specific stuff with me. That finally got me to what I would have in a backpack with me.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Is The Most Outrageous Thing You've Done? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

BSA summer camp had a shortcut down the local mountainside known by regular visitors as Suicide Trail. Slick, rocky and steep. No hundred foot cliffs or anything like that, just lots of ways to lose one's footing and take a really painful tumble.

Officially we weren't supposed to mess with it at all, but the more daring among us would take the regular path up, and go down the other one as fast as we dared.

I got good at it, and at one point held the record in my troop. It wasn't so much a matter of going fast as knowing how to lose the least momentum when it came to avoiding the dangerous bits. I took more than a few cuts and bruises figuring that out.

To my regret, I did end up getting another kid hurt once doing that. Wasp stings. I hit a nest hidden in a log going by, and he ran right into the swarm. He turned out fine, but getting him to where he could be treated was a challenge.

> TOPIC: What Is The Most Outrageous Thing You've Done?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,