Your Standout Feature

Your Standout Feature - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 8:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature

Your Standout Feature

What about your attire / look stands out the most that most people who meet you for the first time tend to comment about or look at?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature
A Friend

Feature Standout Your

Hm, it's probably either my strong jaw line, my Mediterranean coloring, or my Italian nose. Now, if it's my personality then it's a choice between my devilish good looks, my charming intelligence, my keen sense of humor, or my modesty! biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature
A Friend

Your Standout Feature Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Most people that meet me said they were afraid of me at first as they thought I was not a nice person. I always tell them that is correct. I am not always a nice person but I am nice to those I like.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Feature Standout Your

Most will say I have beautiful eyes but only the brave ones will say that others don't say anything, maybe they're shy.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature
A Friend

Feature Standout Your

Most people comment on either my size or my eyes. Former football lineman, and I still have that frame. Eyes are blue, and apparently remarkable somehow, but I've never seen anything particularly striking about them myself.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature

I have surprisingly enough had a lot of people comment on my eyes, saying they look beautiful or bright strangely enough. Even the wife of my cousin commenting of such after the wedding with my family and I walking through the line to congratulate them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature

Most people comment on my height or my long hair (I am a guy). I have people stop me in the grocery store or other markets and ask for my assistance and then comment on how nice it must be to be so tall (6'4"). It can get annoying a lot of the time too though, but it is what I get the most comments about. My hair is long and extremely thick and the people who actually notice always comment that they are jealous of my hair (I don't think it is anything special, but I don't pay much attention to it either).

25th Feb, 2017 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Your Standout Feature Movies Music Fashion & Sports

They will say my eyes but most of the time their eyes are looking at my chest or butt.

> TOPIC: Your Standout Feature

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,