Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Samsung Galaxy S8

Leaked photos: could this be the new Galaxy 8?

SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 leaks appear to show the device in all its glory, but it appears to be missing one very important feature. Can you spot it? Ref. Source 7c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy S8
A Friend

S Galaxy Samsung

While it is supposed to be a new phone with the latest gadgets I hope that they have solved the issue with the exploding phone. I would hope that this phone can bring back some customers but I also feel a lot of trust has been loss with them.

28th Feb, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy S8 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I feel like these leaks are always staged. It always seems to happen just before the big release and only builds more tension and speculation right before the device gets released anyways. If this is accurate, I think I will miss the home button, but I am a few generations behind anyways, so who knows when I'll upgrade. I like having good technology, but it gets outdated so quickly and loses value, so I tend to go with 1 or 2 generations previous that have good specs and do what I need without being a 'powerhouse' or so expensive.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

S Galaxy Samsung

Samsung unveils Galaxy S8 smartphone

In case you haven't heard, the Galaxy S8 is coming. Samsung is hosting an "Unpacked" press event where it will take the wraps off its latest flagship Galaxy phone. Ref. Source 4z

29th Mar, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

S Galaxy Samsung

The new S8 has some really good features but I need to wait awhile before buying that. Cannot justify the expense, at least not yet. I am curious about how intuitive it is for recognizing what you want. The ads are always good but is that how its really going to be… snap shot and you get info on it.

29th Mar, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy S8

Its around $850 I've read on The Sun but its not an official figure. I will wait as well, give it a year it will come down big time unless you're the type that must have the latest now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy S8
A Friend

Samsung Galaxy S8

I do not think I will be buying any new phones for a while. I am happy with my Droid Moto that I bought over a year ago. I got one of the ones with a unbreakable screen so I am happy.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Samsung Galaxy S8
A Friend

Samsung Galaxy S8 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yeah, I won't be buying a Samsung any time soon with explosive issue the had.

> TOPIC: Samsung Galaxy S8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,