Dannel Malloy

Dannel Malloy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Dannel Malloy Connecticut Governor
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dannel Malloy

Connecticut governor to cops: Don't follow Trump immigration orders:

Gov. Dannel Malloy (D) said Connecticut officials should not detain anyone solely on the basis of their immigration status. Federal immigration detainer requests do not constitute orders or warrants, Ref. Source 2d

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Dannel Malloy
Dannel Malloy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Dannel Malloy
A Friend

Malloy Dannel

If they are breaking the law they need to be detained and deported. Is Connecticut going to be the next state to harbor and keep illegal immigrants safe? I would hope that they would allow illegals to be deported so they can come here legally.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Dannel Malloy
A Friend

Dannel Malloy History & Civil Business Politics

I'm so frustrated with this. I feel people should be treated humanely but we need to enforce the laws. Illegal aliens drive down wages. The reason they do jobs Americans won't is because Americans need a living wage. Remove them from the equation and wages will rise.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Dannel Malloy
A Friend

Malloy Dannel

Kyrroeth,

You are correct, wages will rise. Immigrants are important to our country. But controlling immigration is as well. We have to find the happy middle ground. Unfortunately, we seem to be losing the ability to find a middle ground in the US.

> TOPIC: Dannel Malloy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,