Pre-Workout

Pre-workout - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 51 137 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Best of  Pre-Workout
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 621
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 228.55 FP
Charm: 63
Here I am all ready for a fun walk. I prefer getting all the exercise I can outdoors.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:26pm

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Looking very nice there Kyrroeth. I myself like to do a lot of walking when I am able to. Good luck with your workout.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Thank you KN. This wasn't today. It was a previous day. Walking is good for the soul. It's so much better in a natural environment than a treadmill. Certain times of year force you to that but it is so boring.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Where is the post workout? ;)

You look different in this photo compared to the one that's your avatar. From your avatar I thought you were a bit oriental.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
:) It's just a different angle. I'm not oriental. I have done my eyeshadow differently before for an Asian look. I look quite a bit different when my hair is pulled back like this as well.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:34pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Great photo Kyrroeth. You look ready to go! I see you have your water all ready too. That's very important. I know people who exercise and forget to do the little things, like stay properly hydrated, and lose half the effect of the workout because of it. What kind of walking of walking do you do? Is it mostly flat terrain or do you mix it up? Do you hike for your walking? Personally, I like it more when I can hike but that's something I have to plan any more.

I like to walk too. It keeps me centered and helps break the monotony of a long day, not to mention that it's darn good for you. I find I like to mix up the terrain when I walk and I try to find areas that a mix of flat and hills. Occasionally I throw on my old Army rucksack with a couple of weights in it to change things up a bit. I can't do the 120lbs or more rucksacks that I used to hump when I was in the Army, but I can put in a healthy weight. When I can't get a good long walk in I spend time on my elliptical.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
It depends upon the time I have available. I prefer to hike in the hills when I can. If time doesn't permit I will walk in the city. I like the hills. The up and down hill really helps with the workout. I try to throw some interval training in the middle as well. In the country I will usually take a backpack.

The peace and quiet on the hiking trails is so much more enjoyable. It's fun to be in nature and see wildlife. People out hiking are usually much friendlier than people in town as well.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2017 - 10:50pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Yes, part of it is meeting people who actually make eye contact and say hello. I also like the fact that as you walk you can get a sense of nature. I love the smells when out in nature, both the good and bad. As humans we don't use our senses like we once did and I think it's affecting us. That goes for all senses, like smell and hearing. We use them, but not in the way they were meant to be used, as a warning or as a indicator for something. I like being in nature to "Tune" them back up.

Guest please SHARE: "Pre-Workout" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Pre-Workout
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pre-Workout

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Liked

1. Pandora - 326
2. FarSeer - 300
3. Vincenzo - 241
4. Nighthawk - 225
5. KNtoran - 187
6. Funbikerchick - 182
7. Malexander - 149
8. Krakyn - 134
9. DianeC - 109
10. Dbackers - 91
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Howe6079 - 82
12. Bwren - 69
13. Aericsteele - 65
14. Geenie - 63
15. Kyrroeth - 62
16. JPatt - 57
17. Smudge - 52
18. Arvhic - 51
19. Daishain - 51
20. Gaucho - 48

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Abnninja 9 Hours Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 2.4 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.3 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Your Avatar: We have renovated our Avatar Gallery. If you have not already done so please select a new Avatar. See details: here. By JB 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:25pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Abnninja 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes