Lumos - Bicycle Helmet

Lumos Bicycle Helmet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Lumos,Bicycle Helmet
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lumos - Bicycle Helmet

The helmet of the future

THE bicycle helmet has remain largely unchanged in that it is used only as protection. Until now. Ref. Source 4i.

Lumos - Bicycle Helmet
Lumos - Bicycle Helmet (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Helmet Bicycle Lumos

Its an interesting idea, but with all the hazards of lithium ion batteries (Which are some of the best rechargable batteries out there), I have to wonder how it behaves during a crash. If you hit your head and it busts the battery are you now covered in highly flammable liquid? Is it going to catch fire when the lithium hits the air?

Current helmets are made to deform when you impact something so that it absorbs the impact (It is hard up to a point and plastic after that). With wires and electronics and batteries in the helmet, how good is it really at protecting your head. I wouldn't invest in or buy this product until I saw more safety testing data.

> TOPIC: Lumos - Bicycle Helmet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,