Showering With Your Children

Showering Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Bathing with your kids
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What's wrong with showering with your kids?

CARRIE Bickmore has revealed that she enjoys showering with her nine-year-old son. And what's wrong with that? Plenty of parents do it. Ref. Source 4l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Your Showering

I do not see the issue with this. They shower together to get clean. There is nothing sexual about it. I think this can help kids as they grow up to see there is nothing wrong with showering or bathing together. Lets them see that you can be comfortable in your own skin and not have to hide all the time.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Showering With Your Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can see showering with your children when they are very young. I did. But as they get older I wouldn't do it. That said, I don't think it's an issue until kids reach puberty. We need to stop interfering with every aspect of parents raising children and concentrate on those who truly hurt their kids.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Your Showering

Yes while they are growing it is not that big of deal as it saves time and allows you to make sure they are clean. As they get older they naturally stop wanting to bathe or shower with you and you let them go their own way. This system helps you raise better kids in my book.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Your Showering

Exactly, and when they started not wanting to shower with us any longer was our cue to stop showering with them. I think if a parent were to force this even after the kids wanted to stop that's when it may start to be odd.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes if a parent wanted to shower with their kids after they no longer wanted to then it is a big issue and other steps may be necessary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Showering Your Children

I still shower with my (Nearly) six year old. Sometimes, its the only way I know he will bathe! smile.gif Its a necessary thing to do.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Showering Your Children Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I applaud you JChampers You keep on doing that and making sure he is clean. He probably understand why you do it and there is nothing wrong with it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Showering With Your Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,