Teens & Driving

Teens Driving - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Mar, 2017 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Teenagers Drive
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens & Driving

Teens drive more safely in the months after a crash

Teens' risky driving drops considerably in the two months following a serious collision, according to new research. The research, involving data on actual driving behavior from over 250 teens, suggests that involvement in a severe crash may prompt adolescents to engage in safer driving behavior. Ref. Source 7v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Driving
A Friend

Driving and Teens

Which makes sense but it's a shame it takes something like this to knock some sense into us. I say us because I was once the teen who liked to drive his hot rod Camaro way too fast.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Driving
A Friend

Teens & Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is sad that it would take this. Putting car keys in the hands of a 16 year old is frightening in general if you think about it. They think they are immortal, think they know it all and can be reckless. In addition they have little to no driving experience to fall back on. I don't know how I survived driving at 16 and I was more cautious than a lot of my friends.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Teens & Driving
A Friend

Driving and Teens

That was like almost yesterday for you Kyrroeth?

I have taught a few teens how to drive and then watched them drive off on their own and it seems they forgot everything they were taught. Sometimes it does take a traumatic incident to learn a valuable lesson in driving for them to understand that it is not all fun and games.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Driving and Teens

Parents' perceptions play key role in teens' driving preparedness, study finds

Overall, parents believe their teens are safer than other drivers. A new article offers insight into how parents can react when their teen gets licensed. Ref. Source 6v.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Teens & Driving
A Friend

Teens & Driving

This is kind of what I did with my oldest two. I would remind them they were still new drivers and needed more experience when they would get cocky. I would tell them it isn't that they are bad drivers but that they hadn't seen what other crazy drivers could do or react to certain things on the road. In this way I wasn't attacking their skills, I just reminded them they were young drivers and needed more experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Teens & Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,