Dazrin the Wanderer - Page 2 of 2

Enticing of Rassa Rassa, jewel of Llafair, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 233
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dazrin the Wanderer - Page 2

Meeting the townsfolk

Having arrived in Town a year ago, it has begun to feel like home. This is especially so when I think about the townsfolk - whom I have increasingly begun to think of as an extended family. Of course I feel close to Krynus, my advisor, who has become like a father to me. But Stefan and Lady Fluke have also become important mentors to me, and I do not know what I would have done without them.

Jasher, who seemed gruff at first, I now consider a friend. This is true for many others. And of course, I always enjoying sitting in the tavern and bickering with the other adventurers - many of whom still treat me like a novice, but will soon come to appreciate my commitment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Dazrin

Message to Advisor

I am ready. The past several weeks I have spent patrolling and, for the most part, I was more than a match for the beasts and rouges we encountered. After I recover from some wounds I've sustained I will finish helping the various townfolk here of some tasks and jobs they need help with. I will then venture out further - perhaps to the Dwarven Kingdom or the land of the Elves.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dazrin the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

Finding a job have proven difficult. Though I have many skills, most of my training prior to coming to the Town was in woodworking - but it seems there has been no need for woodworking in the this Town or the surrounding towns and villages. I have many cleaned the market here in town. I've also helped to busy tables at one of the taverns.

I was hoping to earn more money during patrols, but there is not much money in it. Faster to simply bus tables and clean stalls. I may become the Ruler of Kings someday, but it looks like I will also be a busboy. Perhaps that is for the best. Keeps me humble.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Page 2 Wanderer Dazrin

Relation Description

There is a girl in Llafair who always warms my heart when I see her. I believe her name is Rassa, and I see her mostly on the west end of town, or on my way to the Mystic. She has long dark hair, pale green eyes, a comely face and a lovely figure. I catch her staring at me sometimes when I pass her, and she catches me staring at her. I try to smile but sometimes I forget because my pulse is racing. I need to find a way to speak with her.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Dazrin

Familiar Description

Gygax the Winger has jet black feathers with wings, tail, eyes and breast highlighted in silver. He prefers to be active at night, though he responds any time when needed. He is fiercely loyal and likes to try and intimidate those who meet myself or him for the first time. While he is not particularly affectionate, he is intensely curious and does not like to be excluded or neglected. He is happiest when flying at high speeds - especially if in pursuit of prey or enemies. To call him I look at a shadow (Or imagine one if none are present) and repeat the words (Aloud or silently), "Greyhawk's Shadow Anon".

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dazrin the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

I have avenged myself against the goblins who cursed me, but I have since come to realize that my original flight from them is seen as an act of cowardice here among the townspeople. I hope that someday I can redeem myself. Otherwise I feel confident and strong.

Tomorrow I think I shall travel to Llafair to patrol and see Rassa. I am also hoping to speak with the familiar trainer and learn more about my familiar, Gygax.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dazrin Wanderer - Page 2

Wish I could change this about myself

As a young man I was always working to train my body and my mind, but I unfortunately spent little time or energy on my soul. The priests and holy men in the town where I grew up all seemed insincere and self-centered in my estimation. Since then I have met true holy men, men such as Krynus, and I have learned much. My time with Lady Fluke also helped me to strengthen my spiritual nature. However, I cannot help but feel, if not for the misguided notions of my youth, the soundness of my soul would be much heartier than it is now. If there is one thing I could change about myself it would be to increase the strength of my soul.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Dazrin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dazrin Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Enticing of Rassa

Rassa, jewel of Llafair, I thought of thee often as I was away, patrolling the wildlands and sojourning North in the land of the goblins. I hope you fared well and that you thought of me also. Llafair is a lovely town - made all the more lovely by your presence - but I would like to journey with you someday, in safe accompaniment, and show you some of the wonders that lie beyond these borders. The world is mysterious and exhilarating and I would like to experience with you sometime.

When I am on patrol, or embarking on my own, knowing that combat is inevitable, it helps me to remember what I am fighting for. I know that I want to live, that I want to return home, that I want to see you again - to stare into your perfect green eyes and win a smile from your lips.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dazrin the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,