Pennsylvania Gun Laws

Pennsylvania Gun Laws - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Gun Violence
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pennsylvania Gun Laws

Trauma surgeons show 'profound' racial disparity in Philadelphia gun violence

Researchers argue for more research on firearm injury, including the establishment of a national database on incidents of gun violence. The authors point to recent research showing that in Philadelphia, gun murders and injuries are much more strongly associated with race than neighborhood income levels. Ref. Source 4l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Pennsylvania Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun Pennsylvania

Yes, there is no doubt there is a racial disparity in an area that is also predominantly black. I bet the ratio is different in West Virginia. I also have to ask how many of these people committing gun violence get their guns illegally. If they are breaking the law to get guns they display a tendency towards being a criminal. Until we enter nirvana and all humans learn to do their fair share and love one another there will always be criminals and I sure like having a gun or twelve to protect myself from these miscreants.

> TOPIC: Pennsylvania Gun Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,