Robert E. Kelly's Family Steals His Interview

- Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
14th Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

If you have not seen it then you missed out on the biggest panic a wife and mother has ever felt when she discovers the kids are missing! Check the video:

Do you think the mother was too rough with the children or was it needed under the circumstances?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Interview Steals Family Kellys E Robert

I laughed and laughed when I first saw this last night. I think mom maybe went a bit overboard getting the kids. But maybe that is understandable considering dad is in his office and being interviewed on TV and probably being watched by millions of people.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robert E. Kelly's Family Steals His Interview Sports & Fashion Music Movies

'I was mortified': BBC dad breaks silence

A PROFESSOR who became a viral star for the most embarrassing reason after his wife and children video-bombed his BBC interview has finally spoken out. Ref. Source 8t.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is absolutely priceless and one of the main reasons to have children! They'll look back at this year's from now and get such enjoyment.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kids are always doing something like photo bombing or worse. I think the wife did what she could to get the kids back under control. I do not see anything wrong with what happened.

15th Mar, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Look at it again. I know she panicked but she literally was dragging the little girl by the arm on the floor, not very funny. She should have been watching the children rather than watching her husband on TV.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Robert E. Kelly's Family Steals Interview

I understand she wasn't watching her husband on TV but rather making sure it was recording properly. And I know it's hard to always watch a child every second of the day. You turn away and they often get into mischief.

> TOPIC: Robert E. Kelly's Family Steals His Interview

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,