Crazy the Assassin

Crazy Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 234
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Crazy the Assassin
A Friend

Crazy the Assassin

Crazy, stands five feet two inches tall with a lithe body. Crazy has blue hair with huge violet eyes. Crazy has obsidian skin and a severe appearance in general reminiscent of a gecko carved from stone. Crazy has chosen to sneak, connive, and kill their way to the top by first starting a trade in poisons. Crazy views alliances as necessary and meant to be broken. Crazy intends to charm and assassinate anyone and everyone in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Crazy the Assassin
A Friend

Assassin Crazy

Advisor Description

A misunderstanding regarding a missing town guard's coin purse which was inconveniently discovered to have been in my possession first thrust Slatterna and I together. The night was dark and her lips were moist as she breathily whispered in my ear, "Sorry about this, friend, but I cannot lose my job. I will make it up to you later." One day and many bruises later, I was let out of the town dungeon with time served. "You're lucky Slatterna put in a good word for you and told us how valuable you are to her, or you'd never be leaving," the scar-faced sergeant spit at me as he unceremoniously tossed me out the door into the piss-filled gutter. "What have I gotten myself mixed up in this time," I thought to myself. "Thank you, again, old friend," Slatterna beamed as I made my way back into the tavern. "I never would have been able to talk my way out of that one. What with our past and all… " Confused, I confronted her. "Our past? I have no idea who you are!" "I can't believe you said that," she fumed, her eyes burning with anger as the corners of her mouth drooped belying her sadness at my denial of our relationship. "After I took you in and taught you everything that I know?! I told you my secrets. I let you wash my back!" At this point I was a little confused as to how I couldn't remember our past together and quite disappointed that I couldn't remember washing what seemed to be quite a comely back. "I am sorry. I think I need some help to remember." "Don't worry," she said, "we'll get you back up to speed. Let's eat some dinner and recap how we are going to make you the world's most feared and beloved assassin and I your blushing undead bride." Come, again?

> TOPIC: Crazy the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,