Dameon the Ranger

Dameon Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 235
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Dameon the Ranger
A Friend

Dameon the Ranger

I, stand six foot and two inches tall with a lean, toned body. I have auburn, red hair with big blue eyes. I have tanned white skin and a hardened appearance in general. I have chosen to forge alliances by first starting a trade in nearby villages. I view alliances as the key to moving up. I intend to fight for the people and make as any friends as possible inorder to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Dameon the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Dameon

Advisor Description

It was late that night in the town, the moon was nowhere to be found and the only light was his torch. He wore a breast plate over his chainmail and a hand and half sword swung from his hip.
It was a fearful meeting, for I had never lain eyes on this man before. Nor did I know his intentions.
I (Dameon) felt rather angry of this person watching me, having never known them.
We have rallied under a common cause.
I believes he means me no ill will and that he will aid me any way he can.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Dameon the Ranger
A Friend

Dameon the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Mother was a wonderful woman. She raised me to be a man grown even through her developing sickness. She was a beautiful woman with long red hair and bright blue eyes. Over the years her face hardened with stress, and grief. But she was the hardest working woman I've ever known.
I remember one night awaking to her sobs in the darkness of the night. Oh, how I wished to soothe her, but I did not for the words evaded me. I oft think of these times for there were many after.

> TOPIC: Dameon the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,