Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Trini Men Venezuelan Women - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st May, 2003 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
26th Dec, 2002 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Trini men rather Venezuelan women?

Do you think Trini men would quicker go after a Latin girl from Venezuela because of the way they look rather than a local woman. Now before you start defending Trini women, the issue is not which one is more beautiful to YOU but to the 'typical' Trini guy.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2002 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

You want to create really controversy huh? lol
Yes, I do think the typical trini guy would go after a venezuelan than a trini. But let's be honest, happens everywhere. Foreigners in every country have like a charm that everybody loves. It happens in Argentina with americans sometimes.
BUT the same attention that a venezuelan girl gets in Trinidad is not the same attention that a girl from St. Vincent gets. Am I right?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trini men like anything that different, typical blcak man's attitude want to have what massa have or anything similar, high colour, long hair, hence the reason so many girls want to look like massa wife or daughter with the weave and the skin bleaches and the lot. Please again , don't get waht Iam saying confused with anti- venezulean or latin women, please.

At the end of the day it boils down to what he fell in love with and not the package, I think???? Nahhhhhhh

14th Apr, 2003 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Trini men like anything that different, typical blcak man's attitude want to have what massa have or anything similar, high colour, long hair, hence the reason so many girls want to look like massa wife or daughter with the weave and the skin bleaches and the lot. Please again , don't get waht I'm saying confused with anti- venezulean or latin women, please.

Sorry but what's 'massa'. I tried to reply to this message but I could not understand this word. Can you please explain me what it means? Thanks.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It was use in during the Slavery Period it referrs to the owner of the plantation and Iam not Anti -Black Iit's just something me and a few mates noticed.In Black Athletics and any man of Colour in position as opposed to a woman of colour in sport or in a powerful position.

28th Apr, 2003 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Trini men like anything that different, typical blcak man's attitude want to have what massa have or anything similar, high colour, long hair, hence the reason so many girls want to look like massa wife or daughter with the weave and the skin bleaches and the lot.

One of the few things I agree with from Lafemme. However, do they have to make it so obvious through staring and heckling?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Without a doubt Trini men are more interested in our Spanish speaking amigas. Men find them more beautiful. I guess one's perception of beauty differs from person to person but when my bro. flips to the fashion channel on Direct T.V. and shakes his head with an odd grin and then lets out a sigh, I understand its a general consensus among our Trini counterparts....

1st May, 2003 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Alana is good to read the reply of a Trini woman who can see that, most people I speak to doesn't seem to believe that but their attitudes prove the point...like the saying 'Your actions speak so loud that I cannot hear what you're saying!" *hahaha*.
I would love to know your opinions about other trini issues in the forum, we have one about Sexual Harrasment, Kidnappings, How good is Trinidad and Tobago to live, What is best and worst about Trini women, Prosperity in T &T, These people fascination with chicken, etc. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,