Florida Taxes

Florida Taxes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Florida Taxation - Tax
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Florida Taxes

Mayor: Palm Beach may need to raise taxes to pay for Trump security at Mar-a-Lago:

The department could end up paying millions in overtime costs associated with Trump's future trips, money not currently budgeted for the county, according to the report. Ref. Source 8r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Florida Taxes
A Friend

Taxes Florida

Cry me a river of tears. Somehow I don't feel bad for all the rich folk in Palm Beach that are going to get their taxes raised. That said, I do feel bad for the middle class and poorer people there and in their interest I say this isn't fair. He is the President of the US and his security should be paid for by the US Government. Whatever additional costs they have down there should come out of the budget. In Government speak, that small amount would amount to decimal dust.

> TOPIC: Florida Taxes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,