Bad Dater: Eats And Runs!

Bad Dater Eats Runs! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Awful dater racks up huge dinner bills then dashes

THIS man isn't too far off receiving a solid dose of karma after a number of women identified him as the man who stuffs his face at dinner then runs. Ref. Source 1k.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Runs Eats Dater Bad

What a loser. Maybe he picks people he isn't interested just so he can get a meal. I hope he doesn't think its funny to be playing with people's emotions or their wallet like that.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bad Dater: Eats And Runs! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Krusten,

Calling this joker a loser is giving him too much credit. But I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around and this cat will get his one day.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Runs Eats Dater Bad

If I take a woman out on a date I will pay the bill. I guess I am old fashioned. I think what this guy is doing is not right by a long shot. I hope that he gets what is coming to him soon.

21st Mar, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Runs Eats Dater Bad

It has already come around, we are reading about it through news media and they have his picture for the whole world to see but these types don't tend to care about anything that's why they do it so even if all the world knows he is a looser or other choice word it won't matter to him.

> TOPIC: Bad Dater: Eats And Runs!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,