House Intelligence Committee - Page 2 of 2

Yeah, I got you. I've been around - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

House Intelligence Committee
A Friend

House Intelligence Committee - Page 2

Yes we are currently a country divided as well as the members of our representatives are very divided. I do not see them or anyone else trying to work together to find middle ground. It is all 'my way or the highway' mentality that is not helping anyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Committee Intelligence House

It's not just that, we look bad to the world. We look like a third rate country run by a bunch of tin pot dictators. They all have illusions of grandeur and they all act like spoiled children.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

House Intelligence Committee History & Civil Business Politics

Yes you are correct but I have a feeling that the only way it is going to change is if the people vote them all out of office and start afresh. There is a way for the people to vote and set in place rules of law that they government can do nothing about. If the congress does not start to change maybe the people will force that change.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Committee Intelligence House

Yeah, you are probably correct. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening since most people seem to content with what they have and blame it all on the other guys and gals in office. In truth, it's all of em and it's us too. We need to start worrying about what's good for the country as well as what's good for us in our little worlds. We also need to start realizing the people who have differing views aren't evil and we need to stop the divisive rhetoric and name calling.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Committee Intelligence House

But the name calling is soo much fun and it worked so well when I was in elementary school. Why should they grow up?

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I got you. I've been around for a while and I can't ever remember a time when we have been so dysfunctional. Our Government is broken and we need to fix it. I'm afraid our society is broke and that's why our Government is broke… because it mirrors society.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: House Intelligence Committee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,