USA Children's Hospitals

Usa Children' S Hospitals - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Children's Hospitals

Largest survey to date of patient and family experience at US children's hospitals

A survey of more than 17,000 parents of hospitalized children gives mixed responses about the quality of the inpatient experience at 69 US children's hospitals. Ref. Source 8g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

USA Children's Hospitals
A Friend

Hospitals Childrens USA

I have had nothing but good experiences at the local children's hospital. I think they do a great job and the staff is trained for dealing with small children.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

USA Children's Hospitals
A Friend

USA Children's Hospitals Health & Special Psychology

My family has been fortunate in the we've never had to use a children's hospital but I applaud their work. I donate to St. Jude's Children's Hospital whenever I can. They do some great things for kids, most of whom are very sick. The actor and comedian Danny Thomas started that hospital and it has since grown to be a world class facility. I know there are other children's hospitals and I'm sure they all do great work and deserve our support.

> TOPIC: USA Children's Hospitals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,