North Korea vs South Korea - Page 14 of 20

Well, I'm glad that President Trump - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (20) »
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea
A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea - Page 14

Forget the money, the real catastrophe would be measured in the lives lost. It would be terrible and many if not most of lost lives would be civilian.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Korea South Korea North

Rather than have us involved why don't we let the two of them work out their issues by going to war and end it all. I'm sure the South can take care of itself without us.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

They're capable of making the north regret the decision to attack. But North Korea has enough artillery to decimate Seoul within the first few hours of conflict. That city alone has a population of 10 million. How many civilians are you willing to watch die?

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Korea South Korea North

Plus we have an alliance with South Korea. If we back away from that our other allies will wonder if we will support them when they need us.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

I don't know if South Korea could hold out without our support. North Korea crushed them at the first of the Korean War with US troops there.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth,

Those were different times. South Korea barely had an army at that time and almost no equipment. North Korea had Chinese and Russian support in equipment. NK had tanks, SK had none. They had artillery, SK had virtually none. They had an air force piloted by Russians, SK had no planes. In truth, US troops didn't arrive until the SK army was almost totally destroyed.

Now, NK tanks are from the 50s and 60s. SK tanks are some of the most advanced in the world. Their air force uses US planes, so they are the most advanced in the world. Everything they have is better than NK piece for piece. The issues for SK are that NK has so much artillery they will destroy everything north of Seoul on day one. That includes quite a few large cities in addition to Seoul. NK has nukes. NK has a lot of that outdated equipment. If they don't use nukes eventually SK will destroy everything NK has, it'll just take time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea South Korea - Page 14

North Korea fires off 'unspecified missile'. The South Korean military added that the missile flew "About 500 kilometers (310 miles)" and was believed to have landed in waters off its east coast. Ref. Source 5k.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Well, I'm glad that President Trump has let this cool down some. He isn't responding to the vitriol and provocations from North Korea, and I think that is what they are looking for at this point, us to respond so they can feel like they are world players. But there will come a time when they have nukes and the ability to deliver them to our shores and I don't think any US resident can let that happen with someone as unstable as Kim in charge.

> TOPIC: North Korea vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,