North Korea vs South Korea - Page 13 of 20

The $3 trillion cost of war IF Kim - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (20) »
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea
A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea - Page 13

Kyrroeth,

I agree and I do so with a heavy heart. This will be a very ugly war I think. A lot of people will die. But we can't let this nutcase get the ability to attack the US directly or he'll hold us for ransom. Time to stop one very dangerous person from having the ability to hurt or kill a lot of Americans.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

I hate to see people suffer but I fear that it will happen now or later. I have questions about the situation though. Surely most of North Korea hates him. He starves his own people. What would stop us from dropping in a few Seal teams to just take him out? Once he was dead I am sure the rest of the leadership isn't suicidal like he is.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:33pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

That is the issue Kyrroeth. While he does this to his own people a lot of them worship him like a god. They have to or they get punished. He is not right in the head as his father was not and his grandfather was not. This is a situation over there that we can not send a team in to take him out as there are fanatics over there that will throw their lives away to see that nothing bad happens to him. There is not a easy answer on this state of affairs.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Korea South Korea North

That country lives in fear. They are afraid of each other, they are petrified of him, and he virtually holds them hostage. I think they have lived that way for so long they all suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. A few SF or SEAL Teams couldn't do it because of the vast amount of protection he has.

Rather off topic, but...
As far as SEALs, you hit my sore spot! SEALs are cool and all, but Army SF is the beginning of US SPECOPS. It started in WW II with the 1st SSF (The Devils Brigade) and Darby's Rangers… all Army. Then in Vietnam Army SF perfected their art. They proved their techniques worked in Afghanistan. When that war started the Northern Alliance, our allies, were pinned in the very north of the country. We dropped in and helped them mount an attack that drove the Taliban back and eventually broke their back. Had we not lost focus by going into Iraq Afghanistan might be different. Anything the SEALs can do DELTA can do better, and already has. Some day I'll tell ya'll about why the SEALS got the OBL raid.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

Having been over there in South Korea from Jan of 83 thru Feb of 85 I saw a lot of stuff that has not changed. I went back for three week in 88 and still no changes. I would say nothing major has changed between the two countries yet except some leader ship changes. I would be willing to bet that if the tension is not lifted soon we may yet see a serious war soon. I do wonder what was talked about between the president and all 100 members of congress at the white house today.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, another week and war hasn't broken out between these two enemies. I think all this is because the nut in the north was testing President Trump and he didn't expect the stiff response he received. Now, he has to try and figure out a way out without losing all of his face, which is very important in Asian cultures. I'm afraid President Trump won't give him a way to find that escape, and that could lead to war.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea South Korea - Page 13

Yeah I think that you could be correct I just hope that something good comes out of this and have it happen without war breaking out. I think the DPRK leader is not really going to back down soon.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

The $3 trillion cost of war

IF Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump do come to blows, one $3 trillion consequence will wreak havoc on the Asia-Pacific and US. Ref. Source 8q.

> TOPIC: North Korea vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,