Corinne Foxx

Corinne Foxx - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Corinne Foxx Jamie Foxx's daughter
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Corinne Foxx

'I wish it was as fabulous as you all imagined'

JAMIE Foxx's daughter Corinne has written an essay on what it's like to grow up with a famous father. It seems it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ref. Source 7b

Image from Instagram public domain.

Corinne Foxx
Corinne Foxx (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Corinne Foxx
A Friend

Foxx Corinne

I can believe that growing up as a child of someone famous would not be as great as some people believe it would. Granted they may have money and may be spoiled in some sense but I think many people have a misconceived thought on how the children may actually be raised.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Corinne Foxx
A Friend

Corinne Foxx Sports & Fashion Music Movies

People tend to be too obsessed with fame and with people who have fame to see the negatives.

Frankly, if I were in the (Highly unwelcome) position of being famous myself, I'd do everything possible to shield any family from that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:23pm

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Corinne Foxx
A Friend

Foxx Corinne

Sounds like this is what Jamie tried to do. Sheltering his children from the press and the photographers as much as possible. I think he did a great job.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Corinne Foxx
A Friend

Foxx Corinne

Rather off topic, but...
Daishain, you are famous… to us here!

Back on target, I can understand what she is saying. Growing up to famous parents must be extremely difficult. Sure, you get a lot more of the things you want than someone who is "Normal." But the one things you really want, a little bit of privacy with your mom and dad is impossible. This is a symptom of our obsession with the famous. We put them on a pedestal and think their lives are perfect when in reality they are afflicted with the same maladies we have. The difference is they have to hide their suffering.

Here's a thought, maybe we should just realize they are just people like us. Their opinion means no more or less. They have the same strengths and faults as we do. They need the same things we do too, and that includes some privacy every once in a while. And yes, I understand they chose this life but we amplify the downsides with our obsession.

> TOPIC: Corinne Foxx

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,