Paid To Be Infected

Paid Infected - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Clinical trials
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paid To Be Infected

'I was paid $4800 to be infected'

BEING paid thousands for ten days sitting around doing nothing sounds pretty great. But there's a seriously big catch, as this student found out. Ref. Source 1x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Infected To Paid

Now see I would do something like this to help out medicine and the sciences. I think it pays very good. I think it would be fun.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Paid To Be Infected Health & Special Psychology

The pay is pretty good, check. Some time alone to do as I wish, check. A chance to be top poster ten days in a row, check. I'm in on this.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Infected To Paid

You couldn't pay me enough to be sick. I spend so much time already physically ill, I want to maximize the amount of time I'm healthy as much as possible. That being said, it definitely would have its advantages for furthering medical research.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Infected To Paid

Well I am kinda sick too and I am always in pain so getting paid to be infected will help me in the long run I think. I tend to get over being sick with sickness quickly so that could be a good thing.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Paid To Be Infected

Yeah, the thing is they are looking for generally healthy people it appears. I still think I'd do this for ten days. Especially since I can sometimes work from home. I'd be getting paid twice and have no one bothering me so I could post here all day in-between working.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Paid To Infected

I wish I was in the USA to get into this, I could sure use the money! For one, I probably would not get sick or it would pass so fast they wouldn't know what happened so I would not have any problems with it. What I would have issues with is taking experimental drugs where they will likely have black box warnings.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Paid To Be Infected
A Friend

Paid To Infected Psychology Special & Health

Define healthy? I can fit that bill a lot of the times and other times not so much. Depends on what they view as healthy people. I should look into this.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Paid To Be Infected

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,