Prisoner Transport Gone Wrong

Prisoner Transport Wrong - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man says ride in prison van left him near-death

A Newport Beach man says he was mistreated and denied medical treatment while being transported to Florida in a prison van. David Hastings filed a lawsuit saying he was neglected to the point of near-death on the 15-day, 8,000 mile ride. Ref. Source 8h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wrong Transport Prisoner

I would think that he has no case here. I can not say for sure as they are not releasing their documents but I know most transports take great care in how many they have with them at any time and make sure they are comfortable. Many try to say they are mistreated but is that because they were not able to escape?

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prisoner Transport Gone Wrong History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

I don't know about that, the conditions he described are horrific if they are true… and that is the thing we don't know. I'm tempted to say that to make extra money these transportation services cut a corner here and there. If he actually started bleeding in CO and didn't see a doctor until NY, well, that is a travesty, and it doesn't sound like this is the kind of guy who'd want to escape since all he did was break a restraining order by telling his daughter he loved her on Facebook.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wrong Transport Prisoner

I'm inclined to agree.

By all means, don't believe every sob story one hears, especially from inmates, but if there's reason to think a problem of this nature exists, it must be looked into.

> TOPIC: Prisoner Transport Gone Wrong

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,