Exploding Airbags

Exploding Airbags - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exploding Airbags

Drivers urged to fix exploding air bags

Many Southern Californians have yet to replace recalled air bags, and now one group is urging drivers to get the potentially lifesaving work done before the defective devices "Explode like a grenade.” Is your car on the list? Ref. Source 9z.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags
A Friend

Airbags Exploding

I can see that many car companies are not doing a lot to contact the car owners because if the owners do not come in they save money by not replacing the defective bags. Plus if something happens the car company can state a notice was sent out they just did not respond to it. Thus taking blame off the car company.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags
A Friend

Exploding Airbags Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KN,

You are so spot on with this. I think this is all about the car company covering its 4th point of contact. <-- For the general public, that is an Army paratrooper reference to one's but because when one lands there are supposed to be 5 points of contact, 1. Balls of the feet, 2. Calf, 3. Thigh, 4. Buttocks, and 5. Push up muscle (Lats). I'm going to give anyone here who cares enough a general education on Army terms as my time here goes on.

Anyway, back on topic, car companies are all about saving their bottom line as is the company that made the defective airbags. So, they should be held accountable until they make every reasonable effort to get these airbags fixed. One letter sent to someone's house should not be considered a reasonable effort.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airbags Exploding

Motorists 'ignoring' deadly airbag recall. CAR makers are resorting to hiring private detectives to track down owners of deadly airbags, but some drivers flatly refuse to have them fixed. Source 5b.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags
A Friend

Airbags Exploding

I would not go to the expense of hiring people to go find these people. You tell them of the recalls they should be adult enough to get the replaced. I take it many just do not care of feel that nothing bad would ever happen to them. I would call this the thinning of the herd.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags
A Friend

Exploding Airbags

*laugh*, now that is funny. The thinning of the herd. Darwinism at its ultimate. And the best part is that these people aren't intelligent enough to save themselves, so taking their genes out of the pool would actually make humanity smarter too. This is probably heartless, but probably accurate too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags

There was a case in Australia where a man died because of these faulty airbags. The company said they had made contact with the man five times about the recall and he ignored all of the warnings.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Exploding Airbags
A Friend

Exploding Airbags Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

That just proves my point. You can contact a person over and over but if they do not listen and feel that nothing bad is going to happen to them then they e taking their life into their own hand. I know this issue with the airbags was all over the news and it sounds like the company made several attempts to get him to get this fixed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Exploding Airbags

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,