Diversity In Schools

Diversity Schools - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diversity In Schools

Impacts of school choice on segregation

Diversity in schools is important for students' experiences and outcomes in schools and beyond, reducing prejudices and ensuring the likelihood of living and working in integrated environments as adults. Now researchers are exploring how school choice is affecting racial composition and segregation in Pennsylvania schools. Ref. Source 6i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Diversity In Schools
A Friend

Schools Diversity

It sounds like this is a "Mixed bag" outcome. As some people chose a more racially diverse school while others chose to segregate themselves. I guess this pretty much reflects society as a whole.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Diversity In Schools UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I grew up in a very diverse school, with over 40% of the student body made up of Hispanics. I would say that this drastically changed my world view. Its easy to forget that there are countless different people in the world. In sharing a classroom with so many different kinds of students, I was able to get more understanding of the diverse cultures they came from.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Diversity In Schools
A Friend

Schools Diversity

I think diversity in schools is very good and helps students learn more about other cultures. I would hope that they learn in safe environment and not at a high school that is unsafe for learning.

> TOPIC: Diversity In Schools

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,