Teacher Encouragement

Teacher Encouragement - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Encouraging students
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teacher Encouragement

Teacher encouragement has greatest influence on less advantaged children

'Big data' study finds that children from families with limited education have strongest long-term response to teacher encouragement, and are more likely to progress to university as a result. Ref. Source 7g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Teacher Encouragement
A Friend

Encouragement Teacher

Yes this is something I have seen my whole life. Having a father who was a teacher I saw what he was able to do with some of his students that encouraged them to work harder in their education and achieve things they did not believe that they could.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Teacher Encouragement UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Teachers play a HUGE role in the lives of students. In cases where the parents aren't in the picture, they can be the factor that determines a child's path. I have a few teachers that I will personally never forget, since they encouraged me way beyond more than they needed to. For these people, its way more than a job. You can tell that they genuinely enjoy what they do.

> TOPIC: Teacher Encouragement

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,