Abnninja Army Pics

Abnninja Army Pics - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Army Pics
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics

This is a picture of me in the Army somewhere that I just don't remember. We usually didn't wear out green uniforms in Afghanistan but we did on occasion depending on where in-country we were located. If it isn't Afghanistan it may be doing some counter drug work in S.A either pre 911 or in-between deployments. The Army kept me pretty busy. As I find other pictures I'll add them.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 12:57am

Abnninja Army Pics
Abnninja Army Pics (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Pics Army Abnninja

Looking good in the Old BDUS from the 80-90s era. I still have those uniforms someplace.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics Gallery Forum International

KN,

Those are the lightweights they issued to us back in the early to mid 90s. We wore them whenever we went someplace hot. Afghanistan in the summer is pretty dang hot and anywhere in the southern hemisphere that we'd be doing counter drug stuff is hot most of the year. The fact I have the beginnings of a beard makes me think it's early in a deployment to Afghanistan. I'd get a pretty good beard going over there.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:19am

3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Pics Army Abnninja

Quick, hide! Its a military take over of old men! wink.gif Do you fly the copters or just getting your photo with them in the background? Do you still have that hair on your face and lastly? This was like back in WWII? (Just kidding).

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Pics Army Abnninja

Nah, those copters were just my ride to wherever me and my team were going. I'm not an old man… I'm a fine wine, aged to perfection *wink* And yes, I still have quite a bit of hair on my face, I occasionally find myself back in the badlands with my job and the beard is a must when dealing with tribal elders.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics

Very nice picture Ninja! Thanks for your service. I'm sure you have experienced so many things in the military that we civilians have no idea of. That looks like a really beautiful travel spot behind you there *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics

Yeah, the Army managed to send me to some real garden spots. Though there was little like Kabul in the winter where they literally burn old tires to keep warm. They say the air there is the worst in the world. Forget about the people trying to blow me up and shoot me, just breathing was dangerous!

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics International Forum Gallery

Two more pics, one of me with my cousin right after SFAS and the one in civilian clothes is right before Warrant Officer School…

Abnninja Army Pics
Abnninja Army Pics (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja Army Pics

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,