Abnninja Army Pics - Page 3 of 3

That is a great picture Ninja. You look very - Page 3 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Army Pics
28th Apr, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics - Page 3

One thing that remains consistent is your mustache, still got it? Was that a headlock you were trying on your cousin? Doesn't look like a comfortable way to take a picture *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Pics Army Abnninja

Krusten,

Yup, mustache is till there and now it's attached to a goatee. Kassie is actually 13 years younger than me and I'm 20 years younger than her dad. Her dad, my first cousin, was like my older brother, keeping me out of trouble when I tried to get into it in my teenage years and I was like her older brother doing the same. It wasn't a headlock, I think I was brushing her hair into her face just as they snapped the picture… because that is what big brothers do.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics Gallery Forum International

This is me after me workout yesterday… a bit more recent than my Army pictures.

Abnninja Army Pics
Abnninja Army Pics (Hover)

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Page 3 Pics Army Abnninja

Your beard is going grey like mine was. That is why I shaved it and my moustache off. The red, Blonde and grey just did not look very good missed.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Pics Army Abnninja

Yeah, there quite a bit of gray in there. It shows that I'm a fine wine, not a box of Sangria from the grocery store! cool.gif.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics

Huh, no wonder you were a bit mystified when I made a big deal about your shift in age in the you as character game. Not nearly as big a difference as I'd had in my head for some reason. Sorry about that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jun, 2017 - 8:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics - Page 3

*laugh* Daishain, it is no problem at all. I am old, I am just well preserved.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics International Forum Gallery - Page 3

That is a great picture Ninja. You look very handsome in it. It's strange to see you in civilian clothes after those other military pics.

+  1 2 3 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja Army Pics

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,