Maple Syrup For Health

Maple Syrup Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maple Syrup For Health

No more 'superbugs'? Maple syrup extract enhances antibiotic action

Antibiotics save lives, but there is a downside to their ubiquity. High doses can kill healthy cells along with bacteria, while also spurring the creation of 'superbugs' that don't respond to known antibiotics. Now, researchers report a natural way that could reduce antibiotic use without sacrificing health: a maple syrup extract that increases the potency of these medicines. Ref. Source 8a.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Maple Syrup For Health
A Friend

Health Syrup Maple

I think the solution for most of these things can be found in nature. Nature doesn't create something that doesn't have a weakness, we just have to find that weakness and exploit it. The natural way is usually the best, if we can find it in time.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Maple Syrup For Health
A Friend

Maple Syrup For Health Health & Special Psychology

Using natural substances to fight natural bacteria is a good thing. This means that creating a superbug is lessened a lot and it promotes better health as it is all natural.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Health Syrup Maple

I will always opt for natural remedies over invasive ones. I don't like the idea of putting foreign, man-made chemicals into my body. That being said, I think even natural remedies should be tested for safety. For example, cannabis is all natural. I do not think it should be available without long-term studies of its affects though.

If something is going to be marketed as a natural medicine, it should be subject to the same tests as lab-made medicines.

> TOPIC: Maple Syrup For Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,