Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued

Cheating Video Games Sued - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2.2 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 118
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.9%
[+] Gain: 144.95 FP
Charm: 0
You'd think making cheats is a simple innocent thing well it isn't. Check the court ruling in this case Source 3j that goes from California to Germany! Bossland will be looking for money to pay this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,681
Avg: 7.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 40,354.51 FP
Charm: 186
With so many people wanting to cheat to get a head it does not surprise me there are cheats to a lot of the games out there. I would rather enjoy the game and figure it out without using cheats. It makes the game much more enjoyable.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,516
Avg: 21.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 45,294.54 FP
Charm: 41
Yup, agreed. Why play the game if you have to cheat. Play it fair and you get more satisfaction for longer. It's people who cheat like this that I used to hate to play Dungeons & Dragons with too.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 734
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.2%
[+] Gain: 204.07 FP
Charm: 26
I don't get what's the need to cheat at a game other than to say "We're on top" or "We have more points than you" or something idiotic like that. As the others said cheating takes away from the game. I know there is a temptation for clues or tips you're stuck on for a long time but not for habitually cheating throughout the game. When its just you its your problem when you do it against other players its bad.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
Hunter,

I think this may also be an indication of low self esteem. I mean, if someone cheats at a game like WoW then they can't have much faith in themselves. And, my guess is there are a lot of people with low self esteem since this is a multi million dollar business.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 605
Avg: 6.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 95.40 FP
Charm: 61
It's silly to cheat like that. Who cares if you win like that. It was tainted. If stuck on a game I might research to see how to get past that point. That's the limits to what I would do in a game.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
Kyrroeth,

The same here, and I'd have to be stuck for a while. I mean, it's a game and meant for enjoyment. If you have to cheat then you probably aren't enjoying yourself.

Post Date: 2.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 72
Avg: 10.1 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 68.50 FP
Charm: 6
I never understood cheating in games, since I always thought they were just supposed to be a means of unwinding. I never cared much about winning. But I see why some people and even companies could sue you for cheating. Video gaming professionally is becoming an industry, with competitions held for large amounts of money. Cheating means finding and exploiting a flaw in the system, possibly through illegal means. If you are profiting monetarily from cheating, they have every right to prosecute.

Guest please SHARE: "Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 3.2 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.7 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 6.3 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 6.6 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 1 Week Ago
Your Avatar: We have renovated our Avatar Gallery. If you have not already done so please select a new Avatar. See details: here. By JB 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Abnninja 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes