Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued

Cheating Video Games Sued - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Apr, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

You'd think making cheats is a simple innocent thing well it isn't. Check the court ruling in this case Source 3j that goes from California to Germany! Bossland will be looking for money to pay this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sued Get Games Video Cheating

With so many people wanting to cheat to get a head it does not surprise me there are cheats to a lot of the games out there. I would rather enjoy the game and figure it out without using cheats. It makes the game much more enjoyable.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yup, agreed. Why play the game if you have to cheat. Play it fair and you get more satisfaction for longer. It's people who cheat like this that I used to hate to play Dungeons & Dragons with too.

5th Apr, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

I don't get what's the need to cheat at a game other than to say "We're on top" or "We have more points than you" or something idiotic like that. As the others said cheating takes away from the game. I know there is a temptation for clues or tips you're stuck on for a long time but not for habitually cheating throughout the game. When its just you its your problem when you do it against other players its bad.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hunter,

I think this may also be an indication of low self esteem. I mean, if someone cheats at a game like WoW then they can't have much faith in themselves. And, my guess is there are a lot of people with low self esteem since this is a multi million dollar business.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's silly to cheat like that. Who cares if you win like that. It was tainted. If stuck on a game I might research to see how to get past that point. That's the limits to what I would do in a game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cheating Video Games Get Sued

Kyrroeth,

The same here, and I'd have to be stuck for a while. I mean, it's a game and meant for enjoyment. If you have to cheat then you probably aren't enjoying yourself.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Cheating Video Games Get Sued Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I never understood cheating in games, since I always thought they were just supposed to be a means of unwinding. I never cared much about winning. But I see why some people and even companies could sue you for cheating. Video gaming professionally is becoming an industry, with competitions held for large amounts of money. Cheating means finding and exploiting a flaw in the system, possibly through illegal means. If you are profiting monetarily from cheating, they have every right to prosecute.

> TOPIC: Cheating Video Games Can Get You Sued

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,