You Must Have Played This Game At Least Once

You Played Game Once - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

What's a game title (More if you want) that anyone who calls themselves a "Gamer" must have played at least once even if they didn't like it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once Least Game Played Must You

The legend of Zelda is that pops up or one of the many off shoots of the game, Or final fantasy is another one.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

You Must Have Played This Game At Least Once Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I don't think a "Gamer" relates to playing a certain game. There are just too many genres to limit it to certain titles.

That being said, if somebody hasn't played Zelda (As listed above), Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, or any of the big names, I would begin to question their choice in titles. Many people do prefer FPS like Halo, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. For strategy, I'd say League of Legends and DOTA are big names.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do not play Pokémon, Magic, Yu-gi-yo or any first person shooting games. The first three I just do not like or have a desire to play or even try. The last ones because I did that live in real life I do not need flash backs.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would have to go with the obvious: World of Warcraft aka WOW. I would be surprised if any serious gamers haven't at least played it casually for a bit.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Like I said, a lot of it is personal preference. I'm not a fan of FPS games, and although I love a good Role-playing Game, I've never played WOW. I don't like paying by the month, so I don't really play MMOs or things that require a subscription.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Must Played Game Least Once

I tried WOW a long time ago and did not like it when you first got on the game others would be waiting there to attack you, kill you and then take all you had. I have heard they changed that a lot but that showed me that the developers did not care at the beginning so it was not for me.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Must Played Game Least Once Computer Issues & Video Gaming

It's changed a lot as you said KN. WOW is a lot more fun as a social game. Have some friends that play it and get together and run dungeons etc. Playing it as a solo game takes away the best part of it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: You Must Have Played This Game At Least Once

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,